A DMP is a centralized data management platform that allows you to create target audiences based on a combination of in-depth first-party and third-party audience data; accurately target campaigns to these audiences across third-party ad networks and exchanges; and measure with accuracy which campaigns performed the best across segments and channels to refine media buys and ad creative over time.
Slice and dice your own online and offline first-party data to create audience segments for display, search, video, and social campaigns; apply it to ad campaigns targeting audience across the purchase funnel; and get visibility into the ROI each campaign delivered for each segment.
Marketers can pull in and analyze all audience data presenting a 360-degree view of how campaigns perform against specific target audiences.
- You manage multiple online campaigns across different ad networks, exchanges, and publishers
- You want to ensure you have control over your data assets, maximize segmentation, prevent leakage and monitor partners' usage
- You currently run retargeting and would like to enhance your scalability, niche-targeting and messaging capabilities
- You want to better target campaigns to improve response rates, conversion, and brand recognition
- You buy media placements, third-party audience data or bid on ad exchanges on a regular basis
- You want to control advertising costs and improve overall ROI